Sunday, March 2, 2008

Much Needed Inspiration

It probably really obvious by my laziness.. But I'm not too fond of my concentration. I really like exploring and trying new things in art, but I haven't been doing that with my concentration pieces lately. I found this artist named Jeremy Okai Davis, and his work is awesome. Hopefully it will provide some inspiration for me. Right now is a stressful time in my life and many things are affecting my art work (or lack of art work). But looking at Jeremy's work makes me feel good and provides me with much needed inspiration.



1 comment:

lhsap2AllenC said...

This is inspiring! I like it, and it looks like he randomly places color swatches over certain things. It adds something to it but it's cool. Also I like the life drawing place you went to that seems like it would be easier to focus their with the smaller group. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow.